About this role
Joining our company means working alongside a seriously dynamic team with a mission to help thousands ofbusinesses to thrive using our technology.
We are looking for people with
– Access to a solid network of SMEs in Singapore
– Resilient and hungry to surpass targets
– Embracing technology
– Believing in mobile digital as a true solution for businesses
– A great opportunity to help a diverse range of businesses improve the way they operate
– Be part of a team full of bright minds, always looking to evolve and innovate
– Plenty of room to grow your knowledge and career
– Feel great about working with a company where sustainability is a major element of our culture
We are hiring a dynamic B2B sales driven professional, to penetrate into the business sectors we have identified as strategic target markets for our platform in 2020. You will be working alongside our tech and executive team, who bring decades of experience and are affiliated with some of the most successful companies in the world.
We thrive to provide an ecosystem where you can be part of an incredible journey and contribute to improve the way we live by helping our clients to succeed in their sectors. We offer a creative and dynamic environment with plenty of room for personal and professional growth.
The Business Development role is one of the most critical roles at KADDRA. You will be driving qualified leads into the Company’s sales pipeline as well as managing and developing current and future sales channels.
1. Lead Generation:
- Identify potential customers to generate leads and convert them into sales opportunities;
- Provide engaging and articulate information about the Company’s value proposition to potential customers.
- Maintain well organised, sales information and activity reports in HubSpot CRM system.
2. Sales Management:
- Manage B2B sales throughout the sales cycle;
- Efficient management of the sales pipeline using the Company’s processes;
- Confidently prepare and present proposals and product demonstrations, via web calls or face to face meetings;
- Represent the Company at events or sales meetings independently;
- Meet personal targets and work towards the Company’s sales goals and profitability.
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via all online and offline communications, to discover the potential customers’ business needs and develop a positive business relationship;
- Provide accurate and timely information as required to the Company;
- Proficient in the use of social selling tools, mainly using LinkedIn
4. Product Knowledge:
- Develop a strong knowledge of KADDRA’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process;
- Understand how the benefits of KADDRA’s products and services can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals.
Benefits (Salary and Incentives)
- Competitive salary + bonus of target-based commission;
- Annual bonus from the company’s discretionary profit share scheme;
- Regular training & appraisals within a structured career development process
- working towards long term career progression.
- Eligibility to join the Company’s stakeholder pension scheme after successful completion
- Direct support & management from highly experienced and responsive Chief Operating Officer.
- Monthly social gatherings and team bonding events
- Opportunity to enjoy a varied role, utilising your expertise in sales to best effect.
- Opportunity to positively contribute to the growth of KADDRA’s innovative and agile company.
BQualifications & Requirements
- 5 years’ proven experience in B2B sales management role, including prospecting, lead generation, deal closing & account management
- Experience of B2B sales, preferably in a Marketing technology company, or an App developer company or a tech savvy marketing agency
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems, preferably HubSpot CRM or an equivalent;
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets;
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Singapore Citizens or PR only.