ABOUT THIS ROLE
As Kaddra’s Customer Success Manager you are the Kaddra product specialist across our suite of offerings. You are responsible for managing the overall customer experience from the onboarding until the product usage. Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and ensuring our customers are optimising the use of the Kaddra platform.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Owning the onboarding process for new customers from day one until go-live.
- Customer account management including being the customer’s voice, advocating for customers to the Sales and Product teams to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Strengthening and growing client relationships, including upselling new solutions and increasing revenue from the existing services, and proactively managing churn
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date and relevant, and creating and implementing processes and procedures
- Conducting surveys to gauge customer satisfaction
- Managing day-to-day communication with customers and acting as a trusted point of contact for business discussions
- Identifying common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions
- Maintaining high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Meeting with customers onsite/virtually to discover and understand their needs
- Coaching customers to be product experts and provide training to their teams
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WITH
- Experience working in a customer success or client-facing role in a SaaS start-up environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to manage competing priorities
- An understanding of a sales process and the role customer success plays in it
- A self-starter and proactive attitude to work
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to mentor customer success executives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In a startup environment, we build amazing tech, have plenty of flexibility and you can truly make a difference in the company’s growth. You will have endless opportunities to grow and become a leader in the SaaS sector in Singapore, Asia and beyond.