ABOUT THIS ROLE
A Kaddra sales intern isn’t your typical internship. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the Founders to learn sales secrets and best practices and kick-start your sales career..
As our Sales Intern, you will reach out to prospective customers via phone, email, and social channels. You will be responsible for qualifying sales leads and setting appointments for product demonstrations.
YOUR ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Cold calling prospect customers to:
- Establish the correct point of contact.
- Pitch Kaddra products and services.
- Qualify the lead.
- Set a follow-up appointment for the sales team.
- Follow-up with prospective customers who have perhaps dropped from the sales pipeline to engage and educate them on Kaddra products and services.
- Conducting market research and analysis to understand customer needs.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES
- With interest in forging a successful business development or sales career.
- Who are eager to learn and build a strong sales methodology for any role in their career.
- Who have outstanding communication skills and fluency in English.
- With exposure to working with digital tools such as a CRM (we use Hubspot), Google Workspace, and Slack.
In a startup environment, we build amazing tech, have plenty of flexibility and you can truly make a difference in the company’s growth. You will have endless opportunities to grow and become a leader in the SaaS sector in Singapore, Asia and beyond.