This position will report to Head of Customer Success
- Act as Kaddra product specialist across the suite of offerings, supporting the customer success team.
- Resolve Level 2 issues or reproduce and document clearly for Level 3 to be able to investigate.
- Take overall ownership of technical issues, and working with different teams resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Ensure support service level agreements (SLAs) are managed and met.
- Provide Product Training to the Customer Success and Sales teams.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Ensure customer facing documentation is kept up to date and relevant.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Coach the customer success team to be product experts.
- Document knowledge/experience/feedback gained during the interactions with our customer success team and share them proactively with the Sales and Product teams.
- Monitoring the production environment with DataDog, AWS, Rollbar.
- Analyse complex logs and and identify the root cause.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Successful resolution of customer issues (On time, without escalation, specified quality parameters and with utmost CSAT).
- Pro-active communication with Customer Success team to manage expectations.
- Contribution to the development of service delivery.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years relevant work experience in a Technical Support Engineer role in a SaaS business.
- 2+ years support products on Amazon Web Services
- Can query Databases using T-SQL
- Familiarity with HTML, JSON, CSS, XML
- Modern helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk & Intercom
- You are mobile savvy
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise, spoken and written communication in English
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Must be proficient with modern collaboration tools such as Slack, G-Suite, Trello