GET THE AWARD-WINNING
COMMERCE & LOYALTY SOLUTION
WITH DIGITAL RESILIENCE BONUS (DRB) OF UP TO SGD2,500
The Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) was spearheaded by the
Singapore government to help digitalise F&B and Retail businesses
during the COVID-19 crisis.
If your business is in the F&B or retail sectors you can qualify for a Digital Resilience Bonus of up to $2,500 under the eCommerce (Category 2) —subject to the following eligibility criteria:
1. Your company is at least 30% Singaporean or PR owned.
2. Incorporated before the 26 May 2020.
3. Your SSIC Code matches one of the following:
F&B List of approved SSIC numbers or Retail List of approved SSIC numbers.
4. You have a PayNow Corporate Account.
5. You are registered on Peppol e-invoicing or Nationwide e-invocing network?
(In case you do not, you can register here)