About this Role
We're looking for an intellectually curious, client-oriented Client Success Manager who can manage the integration of our KADDRA app to to ensure a smooth onboarding experience, and deliver ongoing customer support to our clients .
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Customer Success team
- Act as Kaddra product specialist across the suite of offerings, supporting the sales team and customers
- Be the voice of the customer, advocating to the Sales and Product teams to ensure the needs of customers are met.
- Represent the customer's viewpoint in the product roadmap, feature definition and priority
- Own the onboarding process from day one until go-live for all customers.
- Strengthen and grow client relationships: up selling new solutions and increasing revenues from the existing services;
- Ensure customer facing documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Conduct surveys to gauge customer satisfaction
- Manage day-to-day communication with accounts, and act as a trusted point of contact for business discussions;
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty
- Develop metrics for defining success of an on-boarding plan, and review progress during quarterly meetings.
- Meet with customers onsite/virtually to discover and understand their needs
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Kaddra
- Create marketing opportunities for customer references and case studies
- Document knowledge/experience/feedback gained during the interactions with our customers and share them proactively with the Sales and Product teams
- Translate customers’ business needs, product requirements and feedback into new solutions for customers
- Work with marketing team to create/adapt/refine existing customer on-boarding assets